To ensure your satisfaction, we permit our customers to return products purchased from EFILive, subject to the limitations and procedures set forth below;
Products Available for Return
FlashScan, AutoCal and other physical products
EFILive branded products purchased via the EFILive online store can be returned within 30 days of purchase subject to the below terms and conditions. Products must be in their original packaging, along with all included accessories, be in new condition suitable for resale, and must not be damaged in any way by the customer during the time the product is in the customer's possession. Products that have been installed, unpacked, or not in new condition suitable for resale are not eligible for returns.
Products Not Available for Return
FlashScan, AutoCal and other physical products
- Products not ordered directly from the EFILive online store are not eligible for return to EFILive, please contact your point of purchase to discuss their return policy.
- Products not in their original packaging, missing included accessories, not in new condition suitable for resale, or damaged by the customer during the time the product is in the customer's possession are not eligible for return.
- Products that have been installed, unpacked, or not in new condition suitable for resale are not eligible for return.
License Activation Codes
- Once your license code is issued your order cannot be returned, cancelled or refunded.
Controller Authorization Codes
- Once your controller authorization code is issued your order cannot be returned, cancelled or refunded.
License Transfer Files
- Once your license transfer file is issued your order cannot be returned, cancelled or refunded.
Return Fees and Charges
- All product returns are subject to a 15% product restocking fee.
Shipping Fees, Customs, Duties, Tariffs, Taxes and related charges
- EFILive cannot refund shipping charges, or any customs, duties, tariffs, taxes or other charges that relate to the importation of products. In some countries you may be eligible for a refund of a portion or all of the duties and taxes after returning a product. Contact your local customs office directly for details.
- Returns may also incur additional charges for exporting the goods to a return facility. Please contact your local customs office directly to determine export related costs.
- Returns to our New Zealand facility with a declared value of more than NZ$400.00 will be subject to New Zealand import costs of 15% GST.
Return Merchandise Authorization
To return a product you must first request a Return Merchandise Authorization (or “RMA”) number, providing the following information:
- Original invoice number.
- Serial number (if applicable).
- The reason for the return with as much detail as possible.
- Any other relevant information that will help us process the return with speed and accuracy.
Products returned to EFILive without a valid RMA number will not be processed. EFILive will not be responsible for unauthorized returns.
EFILive will only issue an RMA for an unauthorized return if the request complies with the products available for return.
Return Shipping Location
Returns to our New Zealand facility with a declared value of more than NZ$400.00 will be subject to 15% GST.
EFILive will determine based on your location the best and most cost effective location to process your return. This may not be the same facility your order was despatched from. Your RMA email will detail the exact shipping address for your return.
For example; North American customers will be provided with a North American address to facilitate their return to reduce international shipping costs and New Zealand GST.
Below is the physical address for sending product by courier:
Unit 2, 121 Elliot Street
If sending by regular surface or airmail please send to the following address:
P.O. Box 54160
The Marina, Halfmoon Bay
Return Shipping Procedures
- Please carefully box the product to be returned and clearly print the RMA number on the outside of the shipping box.
- Please add the RMA number to the packing slip and place it inside the box.
- Only return the product(s) listed on the RMA.
- The product(s) must be shipped to EFILive with all shipping costs/duties prepaid.
- Freight collect shipments will be refused.
- You may be required to provide a tracking number for proof of delivery in the event it is needed.
- EFILive is not responsible for lost shipments.
Credits will be issued upon receipt, inspection and approval of the returned items, net of any applicable restocking fee, or other fees, including shipping fees, import duties and taxes. Please allow five business days from the date we receive the returned product to process the RMA and issue the appropriate credit.