February 2019 Public Release software is now available. The [Check for Updates] option is now active and will check your current software version against the most recent public release version available on our website. If a newer version is available you can choose to update your installed software automatically. If the installed software can't be updated automatically (usually because it is too old) you will have an option to download and install the complete installation.
A list of known issues can be found here:https://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?28823-Current-Public-Release-(Jan-2019)
V8 Software: V8.2.23
Issue 1 When logging DMA PIDs (i.e. PIDs whose names end with "_M" or "_DMA"), if the ignition is switched off for an extended period while data logging but data logging is not terminated, then when the ignition is switched on again the data log automatically continues. However the DMA PIDs may no longer return valid data.
Workaround: EFILive recommends stopping the data log and restarting the data log when switching off the ignition for extended periods.
Issue 2 When Black Box Logging PIDs from an ECM and TCM simultaneously and a PID is selected from the transmission controller (TCM) that has an identically named PID in the engine controller (ECM), (i.e. RPM) then when the log file is opened in the V8 software for viewing, the TCM PID will be displayed as if it originated from the ECM. The PID's data will have correctly been logged from the TCM, only its name will appear to indicate that it was logged from the ECM.
Workaround: None. It is a restriction of the *.efi (V7.5 log file format). That restriction will be removed and the TCM PIDs will display their true origin once the V8 scan tool software is available.
Build V8.2.23 Enhancements
- Updated wideband controller names in the [F6: Devices] -> [F8: Serial I/O] wide band selection drop down list box.
- Changed E86A and E86B user defined DMA PIDs to allow 4 byte addressing.
Build V8.2.22 Enhancements
- When reading or flashing a controller that uses GM's enhanced 5-byte seed/key security, if you supply a valid key using the "Try This Key:" option, the software will automatically create an authorized controller-auth code for that controller.
- CMC, CMD and CME Digital Signature removal can now be performed when the ECM is in boot mode
Build V8.2.22 Bug Fixes
- Fixed problem where V7 dashboard names were being truncated at the first space character in the dashboard name.
Fixed "Access Violation" when re-opening either the [F2: Scan] or [F5: BBX] tab pages and using the right-click option "More Info..." to display calculated PID expressions.
The installer was installing multiple copies of the CMC/CMD RSA, boot-block-patch tune files. The installer will now remove all unnecessary copies and will no longer create multiple copies.
FlashScan/AutoCal Boot Block: V2.07.008 (Jul 04, 2018) & FlashScan/AutoCal Firmware: V2.07.139 (Nov 26, 2018)
Build 139 Enhancements:
Build 139 Bug Fixes
- Fixed problem where some manufacturer specific, light-duty, Cummins DTCs were not being retrieved/displayed.
V7 Software: V7.5.27
Build 7.5.27 Calibration Updates:
- E98 - Updates for OS 55499963
Build 7.5.26 Calibration Updates:
Cummins Heavy Duty
- CM2150E - Added support for new operating system: 08020101.
- CM2250 - Added support for new operating system: 07700022.
- CM2350A - Added support for new operating systems: 09400032, 09401373, 09401383, 32019901, 32021601, 32061503
- CME - Added support for new operating system 32150701.
- E39 - Added support for new operating system: 12677026 and enhancements to existing OS.
- E37 - fixed high/low octane spark map display for OS 12639670.
- E78 - Added support for new operating system: 12695101 and enhancements to existing operating systems.
- E80 - added support for new operating system, updates to existing operating systems.
- E98 - added support for 2019 model year.
- T76 - added two new operating systems 24252872 and 24258583.
Build V7.5.27 Enhancements:
Build V7.5.27 Bug Fixes:
- When opening a calibration by double-clicking on the list of calibration differences, the double-click may cause the newly opened calibration 3D surface plot to display with some cells selected. If that happens, then when displaying the alternate calibration, an Access Violation may occur.
Build V7.5.26 Bug Fixes:
- Comparing files with different segment part numbers now displays the primary and alternate part numbers instead of the primary part number twice
- EFILive V8 Reference.pdf
- EFILive Error Codes.pdf
- Controller Authorization.pdf
Knowledgebase Updates https://support.efilive.com/kb.php