To check-out, your order MUST include the License Backup file from your FlashScan V2 device.
Creating a License Backup File
Follow these steps to create and locate a backup file.
- Connect your FlashScan V2 to your PC.
- Open the EFILive V8 Scan And Tune application.
- Select the F7: Licenses option in the left-hand pane.
- Click the Backup button.
- A file will be created in the My Documents\EFILive\V8\Backup folder, named XXXXXXXXXXXX.lbu.
- The XXXXXXXXXXXX portion of the backup file name will be replaced with the Serial Number of your FlashScan device.
V2 to V3 VIN License Transfers
Where a license backup file is provided for the purposes of transferring licenses between devices, only licenses within the submitted *.lbu file will be transferred. Where additional controllers are licensed after the submission of the *.lbu those licenses will not be transferred.
Your FlashScan V2 must be returned to EFILive so your FlashScan V3 can be custom built.
All Tuning Options, Stream Licenses, Pro Tuning License, Used and Available VIN Licenses will be moved from your FlashScan V2 to your new FlashScan V3.
Your FlashScan V2 will be retained by EFILive.
- Enter your FlashScan V2 Serial and Auth-Code to access the product selections.
- Only select the Stream plus V2 to V3 VIN License Transfer.
- If you would like your device to have Tuning Options that are not currently on your FlashScan V2, you may add these.
- Create and upload your License Back Up File *.lbu. Refer to the License Backup Information tab for help.
- Add to cart.
- Ship FlashScan V2 to EFILive.
FlashScan V2 Return Instructions
- Please carefully package your FlashScan V2. There is no need to return cables, only package and return the FlashScan V2 that relates to your order.
- Clearly print the EFILive Order Number on the outside of the shipping box.
- Please add the EFILive Order Number to the packing slip and place it inside the box.
- The product(s) must be shipped to EFILive with all shipping costs/duties prepaid. Freight collect shipments will be refused.
- On your Customs Declaration please document the following:
- Description: Automotive Scan Tool.
- Reason for shipment: Return for Replacement.
- Returns to our New Zealand facility with a declared value of more than NZ$400.00 will be subject to 15% GST and processing delays. Additional GST costs must be paid in full prior to your FlashScan V3 despatch.
- Freight collect shipments will be refused.
- You may be required to provide a tracking number for proof of delivery in the event it is needed.
- EFILive is not responsible for lost shipments.
|Return via Courier||Return via Mail|
Unit 2, 121 Elliot Street
P.O. Box 54160 The Marina,
EFILive Processing Information
- EFILive will transfer Streams and VIN Licenses from your FlashScan V2 to your FlashScan V3 within one business day of the physical receipt of your FlashScan V2.
- Order status and tracking number will be provided when FlashScan V3 is shipped.
- EFILive will retain your FlashScan V2. The FlashScan V2 will not be returned to the customer.