PLEASE NOTE: FlashScan V1 is now OBSOLETE. PCM License purchases remain available.
FlashScan V1's PCM licensing scheme does not rely on the VIN but on other non-VIN data, unique to each controller. Each VIN license is capable of tuning one supported engine controller (ECM or PCM) or one supported transmission controller (TCM). Tuning both an ECM/PCM and a TCM requires two VIN licenses.
There is no requirement to return your FlashScan device to EFILive. PCM licenses are delivered via email.
To ensure VIN Licenses are delivered to you within 10 minutes of processing, your FlashScan Serial number and Auth Code will be validated before you can place your order.
FlashScan V1 VIN License Validation
- Enter the FlashScan V1 Serial number into the Serial field. Serial must be either 10 or 12 characters.
- Enter the Auth Code into the Auth Code field. The auth code must be exactly 17 characters.
- Enter the Qty to purchase.
- Select [Check Serial & Code].
- Add validated code to cart.
FlashScan V1 VIN License Validation Help
If code does not pass validation, an error code will be displayed. Error code details can be found here. Customers should ensure that the information entered is EXACTLY as displayed in EFILive software.
- Check for spaces at the start/end of code.
- Hyphens are essential.
- Serial must be either 10 or 12 characters.
- Auth Code must be exactly 17 characters.
- Verify quantity limit has not been exceeded.