Supported Cummins Controllers
CMB CM849 Cummins PCM 2006-2007
CMC CM2100A Cummins ECM 2007-2009
CMD CM2200 Cummins PCM1 2 2010-2012
CME CM2350B Cummins PCM1 2 3 2013-2018
CMF CM2450B Cummins PCM1 2 3 2019+
1Aisin transmission (TCM) is not supported.
2 Factory read restriction prevents reading 2010-2019 Cummins (CMD, CME and CMF) controllers. Users must obtain a base file.
3 SGM security bypass adapter required to communicate for 2018+ vehicles.
- Data Logging
- Read & Clear DTCs
- EFILive Enhanced PIDs (EDA)
- Create Calculated PIDs
- Virtual Dashboards
- Charts, Tables, 3D Maps
- Share Logs, Config Files & Templates
- ECM Read/Flash
- ECM Security Unlock/Anti Tuning Bypass/BootRSA Patch
- Tuning Parameters
- Define your own parameters
- 3D & 2D tables for editing
- Tools for easy editing (smooth, blend, %)
- Scripts to automate changes
- Tune Security & Locking
(Adjustable Options vary for each vehicle and are not available on all vehicles)
- Control Main, Pilot and Post injection amounts for all modes
- Control Main, Pilot and Post injection timing for all modes
- Control Maximum number of injection events
- Set various RPM limiters
- Control over engine torque curve
- Control over VGT position
- Engine braking control
- Control Fuel Pressure for all operating modes
Custom Operating Systems
CSP5, CSP4, & CSP2 - Switchable Tuning on the Fly
- Edit key tuning parameters in each tune position.
- Install your CSPx custom tune by full flashing your modified CSPx tune into your ECM.
- Change tunes instantly without reflashing.
- Use FlashScan, AutoCal or an approved partner product to switch between your tunes.
- Upgrade to CSPx to access EFILive's custom Enhanced Data Acquisition (EDA) logging software with 45-50 pre-selected parameters at up to 50 frames/second.
- CSP5 operating systems write to non-readable ECM memory, so tune files cannot be read out.
- Each Dodge Cummins platform supports a different number of tune positions based on available ECM memory.
- Selected operating systems available for upgrade.
CSP5, CSP4, & CSP2 - Support Matrix
|Custom OS||# Tune Positions||FlashScan V2||AutoCal||SoCal Diesel CSP5 switch||Startlite Diesel StarLog|
|CMB - CSP5||5|
|CMC - CSP5||5|
|CMD - CSP5 (Pickup)||5|
|CMD - CSP2 (C&C)||2|
|CME - CSP4||4|
Available Dodge Cummins EDA PIDs
(Available PIDs only available on CSPx operating systems and vary on each Dodge Cummins platform)
- Altitude Adjust Table Scalar / Mode
- Altitude Adjust Table Select High
- Altitude Adjust Table Select Low
- Ambient Air Pressure
- Ambient Air Temperature
- Battery Voltage
- Boost Pressure
- Charge Cooler Temperature
- Compressor Inlet Density
- Coolant Temp
- Current CSP5 Tune
- DPF Scoot Level
- EGR Position
- EGR Temperature
- Engine Torque Actual
- Engine Torque Desired
- Engine Torque State
- Exhaust Pressure
- Exhaust Regen State
- Exhaust Temp Sensor 1
- Exhaust Temp Sensor 2
- Exhaust Temp Sensor 3
- Exhaust Temp Sensor 4
- Exhaust Temp Sensor 5
- Fuel Control State
- Fuel Pressure Actual
- Fuel Pressure Desired
- Fuel Pressure Reg Current Draw
- Intake Manifold Temperature
- Intake Throttle Percent
- MAF Flow
- Main Injection Fuel Quantity
- Main Injection Time
- Main Injection Timing
- Oil Pressure
- Pedal Position
- Pilot 1 Fuel Quantity
- Pilot 2 Fuel Quantity
- Pilot Timing
- Post 1 Fuel Quantity
- Post 2 Fuel Quantity
- Post 3 Fuel Quantity
- Post 4 Fuel Quantity
- Post Timing
- Turbo Speed
- Vehicle Speed
- VGT Actual Position
- VGT Desired Position
Looking at purchasing EFILive for your supported Dodge Cummins vehicle? Download the EFILive software and an EFILive User Guide to take a look around. The EFILive software remains in Demo mode when FlashScan is not connected or product registration information is not entered, so download today.
NOTE: FlashScan is required for interaction with the vehicle, and for saving edited tune files.