EFILive doesn't offer Tuner Training Classes, but we know many of our partners do. Below are some upcoming classes we've been made aware of.
APS Service Centre - EFILive and GM LS Tuning.
APS Service Centre is once again hosting a much awaited " Introduction to EFILive and GM LS tuning " class in Melbourne, Australia on March 28-29, 2014.
You will learn to utilise the EFILive software tool, trouble shooting basics, street and dyno tuning, along with the tuning process from start to finish as used on a day to day basis by one of Australia's most respected LS workshops. And using terms you can understand!
Attendee's should preferably have a basic understanding of how their engine works, and are advised to bring a laptop with EFILive installed. Contact the team at APS for pricing and further details.
Diesel University by Fleece Performance Engineering.
2 day classes are scheduled for Spring 2014, and Fall 2014 in their Brownsburg, IN facility.
- EFILive Software Introduction
- EFILive Tuning Basics
- Duramax and Cummins EFILive Tuning
- Turbocharger and Common Rail Injection Overview
- Onsite Live Dyno Tuning
- Using Fleece Performance XDL (DataLogger) - Diesel University Exclusive
Between February and April several 2 day classes are scheduled at a variety of locations across North America.
- GM Duramax and Cummins basics, by motor generation
- EFILive Advanced topics to build high horsepower tunes
- GM Duramax and Cummins advanced tuning
- Dyno testing tunes created during the course on GM and Cummins truck