Rob Coddens of Adrenaline Truck Performance is not only EFILive's Reseller of the Year for 2011 and 2012, he is a force to be reckoned with on the race track with his Duramax Diesel race truck, Max'd Out.
Rob is a World Champion, National Champion and Divisional Champion many times over. Winning racees is just one aspect of acomplishments, MPH and ET world records also feature strongly.
With world records of 9.91 seconds @ 148.31 MPH, Rob and his team are focused on breaking the 150 MPH barrier and making their fastest pass, 9.69 seconds count with their 6,000 pound 4WD Duramax Truck
Here are just some of Rob's acheivements!
- 2012 National Points Champion
- 2012 National Record Holder for ET and MPH
- Division 1 Champion in Pro Stock, Pro Street, and Super Street
- Division 2 Champion in Super Street
- Division 5 Champion in Super Street
And some YouTube video's of Rob's acheivements
- 2011 World final Champion and 2011 Record holder for ET and MPH
- 2012 March 10th Super Street Winner, Phoenix AZ 2012 March 10th
- Pro Street Runner up, Phoenix AZ 2012 May 19th
- Pro Stock Winner, Redding CA 2012 May 19th
- Pro Street Runner up, Redding CA 2012 June 16th
- Super Street Winner, Indy IN Nationals 2012 July 21st
- Pro Stock Winner, Woodburn OR 2012 July 21st
- Pro Street Winner, Woodburn OR 2012 July 21st
- Super Street Winner, Woodburn OR 2012 August 11th
- Pro Street Runner up, Edmonton AB 2012 August 11th
- Super Street Runner up, Edmonton AB Set new record for Super Street ET 2012 August 25th
- Pro Stock Winner, Billings MT 2012 August 25th
- Pro Street Winner, Billings MT 2012 August 25th
- Super Street 3rd, Billings MT